Monday, November 4, 2013

The End


The previous post was headed "Last Post From Peru". This one really is the last post - ever.

This blog was set up to help me marshal my thoughts and planning for Vic's Big Walk, and to inform friends and anybody interested in the same.

The big walk finished more than 3 years ago and the blog has strayed well off course. Therefore I am today ceasing my input. The blog and its 779 posts will remain available on the Internet. My books will remain on sale and all proceeds will continue to go direct to pancreatic cancer research. My donation page at JustGiving will remain open. I will continue to be available for talks, literary luncheons, et cetera, about the walk or my books, and to have signed copies of my books available at such events.

But that's it. Goodbye and thank you for your support.

No comments: