Saturday, November 10, 2012

First Review Of "Living In The Real Cyprus"

Today I saw the first review, on both Amazon and Goodreads, of "Living In The Real Cyprus".

It looks pretty favourable to me - this is what KEW has to say:
\
4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and informative 7 Nov 2012
By Kew TOP 1000 REVIEWER
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
This book has been written as a guide to anyone who is thinking of living in Cyprus, to point out the pros and cons, and is full of useful advice that would prove invaluable to anyone who is considering this. I'm not considering moving to Cyprus but I still found the book to be fascinating. My husband and I had a holiday in Cyprus just before the country joined the euro zone. The country had made quite an impression on us, good and bad, so I found it very interesting to find out more about areas that we had visited, learn more about the Greek Cypriots and about the effect that the divided country and joining the euro had on their lives.

Although the book is aimed at giving advice to anyone who is thinking of living in Cyprus, either full time or part time, I think that others would find this book interesting. If you enjoy travel books, which I do, you may also enjoy this.

No comments: