Thursday, June 14, 2012

Two More Donations and Two More Books




The donations are still rolling in. Two this week, one from Tim Streb, the owner of the Paris apartment in which we shall be spending a week with our New Zealand friends in July, and the other from Alan Greenaway, in memory of his wife Marion, a victim of pancreatic cancer.

Because of changes on the JustGiving website, it seems I can no longer send direct messages of thanks, which is why I am doing so on my blog.

My walking lately has been in the home area round Puivert. Any photographs I have taken have been similar to those previously broadcast on the blog so I have not been boring anybody with them.

However, today I received the first two perfect paperback copies of my book "Vic's Big Walk from SW France to NW England", so I can not resist a photograph of those. I walked a long way for them.

The book will soon be available on Amazon. I will keep you posted.

No comments: