Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sale Time For Vic's Big Book!


It's sales time!

Amazon have reduced the price of my book for a period.

On Amazon.fr it has been reduced from €3.58 to €2.49.

So it costs the same as one cup of coffee.

On Amazon.com the reduction is from $4.51 to $3.23.

I am not sure what the price is on Amazon.co.uk because they won't tell me because the book is only available to UK purchasers! But I think there will be a similar reduction.

Don't forget all proceeds go direct to pancreatic cancer research. So you make a small donation to charity and you get a well-reviewed book. And do without one cup of coffee.

1 comment:

martin said...

Very much enjoying the book and your determination to find a cup of coffee every day.

I've just started the first few stages of my 'Grand Norfolk Hike', as described in my blog www.martinblack.com

Cheers