Monday, August 1, 2011

Vic Vic's Book Book



Vic's Big Walk is selling quite well on Amazon. I don't have actual figurhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifes, but I do have a ranking. They all go up and down a bit, but at one stage on Saturday, my book was at number 6 in the category of travel books about France, outselling many established books and authors.

It is now available not only on Amazons .com and .co.uk, but also at iBooks and Barnes and Noble Nook. Unfortunately, Barnes and Noble have me listed as Vic Vic Heaney - which sounds like a headhunter from Borneo, and they have only a picture of the book and not the description. Hopefully both of these things will be rectified today.

I am still awaiting publication on Sony Reader.

Double-click here to find out where to get the book.

No comments: