Wednesday, August 24, 2011

5-Star Boy



There have been some good reviews of my book on Amazon, but I am particularly chuffed with this one from an 11-year old boy, Charley Peacock:

"5.0 out of 5 stars Vic`s Big Walk, 23 Aug 2011
Well, I have to say, I am only eleven years old, but I think this book is simply outstanding. I first actually met Vic Heaney on a plane back from the south of France. He told me he wrote this book, so I downloaded a sample as soon as I got home. And I have to say, I am not dissappointed. A brilliant beginning to a story to what probably is a memorable ending. A brilliant story, an will most definitely buy the full version. :))"

The picture is of Charley, on the left, with his friend James on the right.

For details of where to find the book "Vic's Big Walk from SW France to NW England" double click on this.





No comments: