Sunday, July 25, 2010

iPlaying




This is my wonderful birthday cake, made by my eldest daughter Karen. It is an exact copy of V-Force One, inluding the logos of my sponsors Columbia Sportswear and Satmap navigation aids. And of course the URL of this blog. Marvellous! But most of it has been eaten.

A number of people have said how disappointed they were not to be able to catch the radio and television coverage of the big finish.

I understand that the TV and radio programs are or will soon be available on BBC iPlayer website for the next 7 days.

The tv program was on at just before 7 in the evening on Friday. 23rd July. BBC Look North West (regional programme).

BBC Radio Lancashire had an interview at just after 7 am on Thursday 22nd July, and covered the finish from about 1045 am on Friday 23rd July.

But don't ask me how BBC iPlayer works!

No comments: