Sunday, October 18, 2009

Excuses, Excuses! ...



Having already used plenty of excuses to explain my limited kilometrage this week, I thought I would stick in a few more.

This morning there was the market in Esperaza. We always go there and then I walk home, but today there was also the Apple Fair in Mirepoix, so we had to come home and have an early lunch so we could go there. Gay was going to drop me off in Camon for the walk home, which would be about 19 kms.

But then I realised why I had been limping this morning. Yesterday I walked into a solid oak table which is at knee height. Gave myself a good whack, which I soon forgot, except for the limping. Best to rest it awhile, then.

So this has been a week of 63 kms only. Not bad, but far less than usual.

If you want to keep up with me on the excuses front, here is a website which will provide you with a choice of 900 excuses to get you out of everything imaginable:

http://madtbone.tripod.com/

No comments: