Saturday, August 23, 2008

The World Turns

I am very disappointed with the spinning globe. It is supposed to show where in the world visitors to the blog are. There seems to be a growing firestorm or nuclear explosion in Europe, but numerous visitors from UK, Ireland, France and Cyprus all seem to live in the one place. It shows nothing for the rest of the world, but I know there have been visitors from other continents. I am thinking of ditching it.

The visitor counter is a different matter. There is a website associated with it, which gives me an awesome amount of detail, figures, graphs, bar charts, et cetera. There is a map which clearly shows when my friends in Alberta, Vancouver, California, Indiana, New Zealand and Australia have logged on. I'm watching you! Very 1984-ish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scary!